Finally, spring is hear!
After a long, hard and cold winter, we could all use a “fashion fix” makeover—out with the old, and in with the new trends for spring.
Every year around this time, I get tired of all my winter clothes, coats and purses, and want to park my winter boots far away in my closet.
I am more than ready to put on my knee-high boots with heels, my booties, and even my open-toed shoes— all without freezing or being afraid of slipping on ice or snow.
Not to mention, we’re ready to unveil new products from our spring and summer collection!
2018 spring and summer trends
First off, I just can’t wait to get our newest collection of spring and summer fashion shoes! I love this season’s spring colours and collection: you’re going to see a lot of light colours like blush, nude, and white, as well as light grey, pink, and a lot of blue.
In 2018, the fashion industry is also seeing a lot more textures: from dangling pompoms, to feathers, to rubber, wood, pearls, beads, and much more. These different materials add some energy to fun fashion jewelry—and you can wear it to your own style and liking!
Meanwhile, here are some of our most recent trendy finds at La Glamour Style:
- Black ostrich Amelia Feather earrings: I love these!
- An adaptable necklace that can be transformed into a long dangling necklace as well as a choker (for a more sexy night club look)
Two very different outfit ideas for spring
To get you ready for spring, I’ve put together a very simple yet trendy style that is suitable for most women:
- Complement this classic look with gorgeous jewelry—such as this Emma velour necklace/bracelet, made in Canada by a talented and brilliant designer! It can be worn as a choker, a long necklace or even a bracelet—and you can add other chains or chokers to it (like this evil eye chain choker), adding a layering effect. The combination creates texture, style and pure beauty.
- If you’d like to add a bit of a Bohemian feel to the look, add long simple earring, and/or a bracelet with a hint of blue.
- Meanwhile, the leather Cali mule is an excellent shoe to complement your outfit—and while you’re at it, slap on a fedora hat, just for fun!
Let your inner rocker out!
- Slap on a black t-shirt and faux leather liquid leggings.
- If you don’t want to wear too much black, add a small spring coloured leather jacket (yellow, light pink, light blue etc).
- Then, add these funky earrings to the mix—or even a light rubber-loop earring and a black leather bracelet. Now all you need to do is rock that outfit.
Voila! You are now fashion-ready for spring. Now, all we need is some sunshine!