From finding the perfect gift to finding the perfect accessories for a romantic date night (like Valentine’s Day), La Glamour Style has some fantastic ideas to help you!
No one wants to get cut up on a fancy romantic restaurant feeling underdressed—and especially on this special day, no matter if you’re going on a date with your loved one or just a night out with your girlfriends, you want to feel fashionable and beautiful.
So here are a few basic ideas to make your Valentine’s Day style chic, sexy and elegant, all rolled into one…
Black dress, red heels
- An elegant yet simple black dress
- A pair of sexy nylons
- A hot pair of red high heels! (Check out the Carrano Audrey Ankle Bootie, one of my favorites; or the Mikayla pump; or for a fancier look, the breathtaking Carrano Mayra High Heel Shoes—no other shoes compares to these beauties.)
- Finally, finish off this sexy and elegant style with long dangling earrings and a necklace.
Red dress, black heels
Now, let’s twist this fashion trend and add a red dress to the Valentine’s Day event with black shoes.
- Add a pair of black high heels. There are so many to choose from, but here are some of our favourites: Klub Nico Margeaux High Heels (not only amazing but very sexy); the Klub Nico Melanie High Heels in black and gold; and the Carrano Katrina Bootie, a superb-looking black-and-gold bootie that adds a fine touch of glamour to your outfit.
- Then, add a stunning and unique large bracelet, and match it with dazzling earrings.