Right now, the most beautiful time of the year. Not only in the nature surrounding us—but also the fashion industry.
There are so many beautiful colours, textures and styles to choose from; it’s almost
Recently, I fell head over heels in love when I attended the accessories show. Lots of goodies for every style, it’s hard to choose which was my favourite.
To ease the decision-making for you fashionistas, I created some colour palates for this blog. Check it out below.
Style #1: Be bold / express yourself
Turn heads with this black-and-red combination:
- Red FRAAS scarf. Beauty scarves like this one are a must—and not only that, but plaid is still going strong!
- Black booties. Check out this cute versatile bootie from Chinese Laundry.
- Merx red bracelet. This accessory adds a touch of brightness and colour to your personal style.
- Tassel earrings. These earrings scream fashion! If you haven’t yet, you’re going to be seeing pom-poms all over social media and television this year.
Style #2: When fashion meets sophistication and comfort
This style is all about comfort, simplicity and elegance:
- Ivory scarf with a hint of gray and pink. Soft, subtle and lovely! Perfect fashion accessory embellished with just enough pearls to add a touch of sophistication.
- A pair of gloves. These will add a touch of glamour and sophistication to your overall look.
- Long earrings and a fashion bracelet. For a simple finish and a little bit of shine.
- Taupe suede boots. Get a look at these long high heels—gorgeous.
Style #3: La vie en rose
Pink is one of my favourite colours! I’ve loved it since I was a little girl, and still do today. In my opinion, pink gives a very feminine touch to any style.
This style includes the following accessories:
- Pink blanket scarf. Quality scarf are so soft & cozy, it is the perfect fall/winter accessories. Not only will it keep you warm but it will add colour and style to your long fall and winter season.